- Tabletop Roleplaying Game, a group activity in which players share their imaginations to create stories of adventure, challenge, excitement, drama and, occasionally, tragedy. A party for three to seven (or more, with sufficient fortitude) with laughter, silly voices and dice rolling. See: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Traveller, Cyberpunk 126.96.36.199., Star Wars Roleplaying, Call of Cthulhu, Vampire; The Masquerade, Shadowrun.
- Master of Ceremonies, the convener, organiser, lead creator and co-performer of a tabletoprleplaing game session. See: Matthew Mercer, Adam Koebel, Stu Venable, Kimi Balcolmb, Amanda, Tristarae
My name’s Rob Farquhar. I’m a game master.
I bring my talents as a writer, voice talent, organiser and host together, not to tell a story, but to start one and keep it moving as my friends and fellow gamers contribute to it.
This site is about my individual talents and how I’m applying them in my working life. But it’s also about the union, and the unexpected places that going all-in on it could take me to.
- I / me / myself: Rob Farquhar
- Vickie / my lady: Vickie Farquhar, my wife and blogger at Midustouch and Ask The Kitchen Auntie.
- Sookie : Our dog and (core) fan.
- Zelda and Ziggy: Our dogs, still sorely missed.
Credited in posts. Names may be changed to protect the guilty, the innocent and the vaguely suspect.Follow GM Radio Rob!